There is a big event coming and you have just manicured last week, the issue is you want to remove the gel polish that the beautician has applied.
At the last minute, you definitely need to remove gel polish without acetone, which can damage your perfect nails. Here are some of the tips that you can follow to remove the gel nails with minimal damage.
Let your nails soak
- Take a warm bowl of water, the temperature of the water can be according to your will.
- Add any liquid soap to it and some salt.
- Dip your hands inside the bowl and let it soak for around 10-15 mins.
- You can just enjoy the process by putting on some music.
Peel off your gel nail
- To safely take off gel nails without acetone, this method can be very helpful.
- After the nails have soaked in warm water, gently dry the hands with the help of a towel.
- Find the right spot to remove the gel nails as the soaking might have loosened the gel polish.
- You can use a toothpick to remove and peel off the gel nails and do it in a gentle way.
File the gel nail
- To do this process the nails have to be completely dry, as the filling will be difficult in damp hands.
- The gel polish that is still sticking to the nails can be removed by filling properly.
- Do not file it vigorously as you could damage your nails.
- This method can dry out your healthy nails so use necessary measures given bellow to keep it pretty!
- The complete process to get gel nail polish off without acetone can completely remove the necessary moisture.
- Make sure that you use enough hand moisturizers and oils to moisturize your cuticles.
- Prevent the breaking of nails by applying a coat of transparent nail polish after the process.
All these processes can only be followed in the unavailability of acetone because it is the safest way to remove gel nails without any damage. Hands must not be soaked in very hot water as it can damage your skin capillaries and irritate sensitive skin. Following the tips mentioned above can help you in removing your gel nails without much damage and get you the results that you were looking for. Apply the new nail color and flaunt it!